D. R. Reynolds Company, Inc. is searching for Superintendents to join our team to manage and supervise on-site projects with multiple sub-contractors. As a family-owned company and a leading builder in the Southeast, we have not lost the personal touch. With the stability and resources that come from over thirty-four years of quality work, D. R. Reynolds Company has built a talented, dedicated, and forward-looking team.
The Superintendent would assist project managers and our clients from site development through the final acceptance. This role includes preparing schedules of the day-to-day operations of subcontractors with the assistance of Project Managers while paying special attention to time and budgetary constraints. The Superintendent will have an understanding of the construction business and the ability to work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Top salary for qualified and experienced individuals.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage job site, both new and re-purposed construction, for Industrial and Commercial applications
- Oversee subcontractors and vendors ensure quality standards are met
- Continuous improvement to ensure delivery schedules, quantity, and quality criteria are met while using best practices to improve/increase efficiencies.
- Oversees and coordinates team activities to ensure a safe, reliable, efficient, and effective operation.
- Coaches, counsels, mentors employees as well as enforces company policies and procedures that include issuing disciplinary action as required.
- The minimum requirement is five (5) years of experience working for a construction company, Commercial / Industrial general contractor.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once with no decline in quality.
Education and Experience
- Strong working knowledge of principles and practices of industrial and commercial construction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of contractor, vendor, and sub-contractors contracts
- Accurate understanding of architect’s blueprints and ability to interpret building specifications
- Sound knowledge of health, safety, and environmental regulations
- Solid computer and systems knowledge
- Bilingual a plus
To apply, please click the “Apply Now” button below or call 910-428-1360 for more information.
Top Salary for qualified individuals.
Equal Opportunity Employer